The World AI Cannes Festival, the first worldwide event solely devoted to AI, the tech leaders that are inventing in it, and the economic, human, and societal concerns that will touch our lives in the near future, will take place from February 9–11, 2023, in the southern French city of Cannes.
The 2023 festival will consist of a number of subject areas where visitors can learn about artificial intelligence in all of its forms. Companies and AI players will introduce their solutions in each zone while also providing demonstrations and immersive experiences. The second edition’s theme zones will concentrate on the most recent uses of artificial intelligence in robots, video games, food service, sports, and well-being.
Through international pavilions, other countries will also attend this new edition (Switzerland, Scandinavia, Italy, Korea, Israel, Canada). This will present a chance for guests to travel the world through AI while learning about the businesses that will change the future of the tech industry. The top academic institutions in the globe as well as the top AI researchers will be in attendance at the Festival.
Speakers to be featured at WAICF 2023
With just a month until it kicks off, the WAICF is announcing some of the first keynote speakers among the numerous national and international speakers that will be present, including those from business, academia, and public authorities:
- Chad Aronson, Global Head of Intelligent Automation COE, UBER
- Divya Dwivedi, Advocate, SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
- Oren Etzioni, CEO, Allen Institute for AI
- Lila Ibrahim, Chief Operating Officer, DEEPMIND
- Luc Julia, Chief Scientific Officer, RENAULT
- Yann Lecun, Vice-President and Chief AI Scientist, META AI
- Alberto Prado, Vice-President, Global Head of Digital & Partnership, R&D, UNILEVER
- Stuart Russel, Professor of Computer Science and Michael H. Smith and Lotfi A. Zadeh Chair in Engineering, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY
- Manuela Veloso, Head, J. P. MORGAN CHASE AI RESEARCH
- Miriam Vogel, President & CEO, EqualAI
More than a hundred speakers are expected for this new edition with an overview of AI in all its diversity through 5 categories of conferences:
- AI FOR SOCIETY: understanding the benefits of artificial intelligence for society, the planet, and the challenges that lie ahead.
- AI TODAY AND TOMORROW: explore what AI can do today to imagine what future innovations will bring to society and organizations tomorrow.
- AI STRATEGY: gain key insights to improve your AI strategy and take your business to the next level.
- AI TECHNOLOGY: learn how to make the best use of different AI technologies and train your innovation mindset with high-level speakers.
- AI APPLICATIONS: get an overview of the advances AI can bring to organizations, with focuses on different industries.
In order to bring together firms and individuals working in artificial intelligence, the World AI Cannes Festival was created. Attendees are welcome to learn about and comprehend the many ways that artificial intelligence affects our daily lives through a broad and varied schedule. Additionally, the World AI Cannes Festival offers enterprises a singular chance to be exposed to cutting-edge concepts, fresh knowledge, and recent discoveries.